Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We're Still Here!

So the last 5 weeks have been pretty miserable.  I throw up all the time.  Like I'm talking 5-10 times A DAY! My face is huge, the back of my thighs have dimples and I am so HOT!!!  This humidity is something else!  Aka- AWFUL!!!  After this post I'm headed down to the pool to go swim with the neighborhood kids and hope that I don't get a cramp from the box of bread sticks I just ate...man.

The most important part- the baby is healthy!  The doctor said it looks like 'an absolute wonderful baby'!  I'm so proud!

Brad has been pretty wonderful, too- cleaning, cooking, making my lunch, listening to me puke next to him in the car.  It's been rough on both of us but he has been a trooper right along with me!

I *heart* food

14 weeks and 5 days

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are showing. You look so dang cute. TIme to move back.

    Eat up.

    ReplyDelete