Saturday, April 30, 2011

10 Weeks!

We are so excited and so THANKFUL to be over 10 weeks today!  Here's what's new at the Neier's:

1- My morning (all day) sickness is slightly better.  It was so bad for a while that it was hard to be excited about the baby because I was so miserable.  That has definitely passed and I'm dreaming of a little bundle!

2- I'm starting to show!  I don't know if it's baby showing or if I have increased my amount of food so much that my fat is starting to show, but either way my pants don't fit and I am now in my beginning set of maternity clothes.  I sure wish I had my sisters and sister-in-law around to borrow clothes from!!  I'm missing my family!

My new dinner drink- alcohol free wine!

That's about all that's new and now I need a snack... this has worn me out!  Next update will be from our doctor's appointment on Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad that you posted. I am glad that you are safe from the tornadoes. You should move back because it's really not safe for the baby. yes, you are showing a little bit! How cute. I hate that you're far away and not able to borrow my nasty maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. 10 weeks is 25% done!! I'm sure you've already thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Is so funny because I used to get that "wine" all the time when I was pregnant with Vaughn! Ok tasting...miss u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. I'm really sad I can't be with u through all this! Miss u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I missed this post but I just saw it and you are a cute prego woman! haha. Seriously. now all you need to practice yelling is that line we always practiced on our drive home from Ridge: "WHAT?? YOU'RE DOING DRUGS?!" hahaha
    But let's hope you will never have to use that line! Anyway, I am so excited for you! Keep posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete