Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Confession

I have an obsession. It's disgusting, dirty and shameful. I love popping zits, especially blackheads. Working a blackhead out slowly, with just the right amount of pressure, and watching it burst out of the pore into a pile of gunk on my fingernail gives me an indescribable satisfaction. Tonight Brad had one of the largest, most disgusting blackheads I have ever seen. I took pictures of it's massive head and slimy tail wrapped around itself. It was amazing.







Another confession: On those rare occasions when I can't sleep and I toss and turn a countless number of times, the ONLY thing that can ever get me to sleep is thinking of a big, nasty zit popping over and over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. Whitney! you are hilarious! You need to watch the grossest blachhead popping youtube video. I don't know what it's called for you to search for it but I couldn't even finish watching it...granted I was pregnant and more sensitive then. (And I don't get grossed out that easily)

    ReplyDelete