Friday, December 24, 2010

The Nutcracker

My husband is so sweet to me (most of the time! j/k honey!). For my birthday this year, he surprised me with tickets to see The Nutcracker at The Fox Theatre- one of Atlanta's famous landmarks. This theatre was built like 100 years ago and is so beautiful! The best part was all the little girls dressed in the most frilly, sparkling dresses you could imagine! They were SO excited! It totally made me think of my sweet niece Abbie. I think she really would have loved it- I did!






Okay- I had Brad take this picture because I'm so impressed with my hair. Makeup I can handle, but hair makes me a crazy person, so this is quite an accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. I bet ya'll were the best looking couple in the place! Just a side note....when I was about 10 years old, I saw the LOVE BUG movie at the FOX Theatre....Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked very pretty. And yes, good job on the hair. I like the clips you used.

    ReplyDelete