Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW!!!

We spent Saturday night with Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw again and as we were leaving for church on Sunday it WAS SNOWING!!! So after surviving/witnessing an intense church solo, we headed back to Atlanta!





We made a pit-stop in a little town called Dahlonega and had a storybook Christmas afternoon! We had lunch in a heated patio all to ourselves and watched the snow come down.








Here are the full bred golden retreiver puppies my uncle is selling... let me know if you want one for Christmas! (Or if you want to get me one!)

2 comments:

  1. That road looks like it would make me siiiiiick. So interesting church solo, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW!! How fun! I am extremely jealous of your White Christmas. It feels like summer here with 80 degree weather! :( You guys look happy! Also, I would LOVE a puppy but we're a little far. Enjoy the Snow!

    ReplyDelete